Welcome to Brews Alert! Our mission is to provide you with information, reviews, and recommendations about as many craft breweries as we can possibly visit.
Our brewery review system is based on earning points in 5 different categories (25 total points possible):
- Beer review – not just flavor but variety, quality, etc.
- Brewery – decor, seating, capacity, indoor/outdoor, pricing, food offerings
- Ambiance and Entertainment – live music, events, television, too many drunks
- Location – parking, easy to find, will I get mugged walking outside
- Customer Service – how long does it take to get a drink, friendly staff
21-25: Excellent quality, I would recommend traveling out of your way to visit. Certain to make the favorite brewery of the year list.
16-20: Still a high quality place, there is usually just one or two things holding them back from a top ranking. Still worth the visit if you are in the area.
11-15: Average when compared to most breweries, check it out if no better options are in your area.
6-10: Whether its beer options or taste, terrible customer service, or some combination, avoid breweries ranked here or lower unless you are desperate. You will probably regret spending the money.
0-5: Why is this place still in business?
Our brewery reviews and opinions will come out every 2 weeks, typically on Monday at 8 am PST, with occasional other articles or guest reviews interspersed throughout.
At the end of the day, our goal is to encourage you to get out there and visit your local high quality craft breweries and enjoy the fruits of fermentation!
Please note, we do not own the rights to any of the brewery logos we use on this site.